Tuesday 12 October 2010

School Magazine research 3

This is a school magazine done for AS media studies from another school not my own. It has several good ideas, I like the idea of placing the cross head in box to allow them to stand out it also leaves space on right hand side for the main image to be placed, the picture aswell is a very good picture detailing the cause of the magazine to "study smart" with a picture of a smart looking student and the school in the background. I also think the schools logo is in a great location as a pug in the top right corner the splash aswell draws attention. My criticisms on this magazine are the green in the colour scheme, the green is far to harsh on the eyes, it is quite hard to look at, and it doesn't really go with the brightness of yellow chosen by the student, other than that colour scheme problem I will definitely consider this magazine for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment