Sunday 19 December 2010

Why I used pictures analysis

I used this Image for the front page since it gives a medium close up on the band. The picture also shows the band united. I turned the picture into a close up however since I didn't know how to turn off the date on the pictures so the end result is a picture which is bigger than anticipated. Practically the picture has space around the outskirts that I used to place things that would normally go on a front cover.





I used this image for the double page spread. I used it since it originally had space around the outside but because of the date issue the image had to be expanded which actually worked out for the best removing most of the footpath in the background. The picture also gave me lots of space around the edges to put the text. Unconventionally I have used a high angle shot. The shot puts space between the band members and shows more dominance since it is a long shot. The idea of the shot was that a God *higher angle* was looking down on them as his underlings. Beleive me hanging on the edge of rock with a steep drop infront of you certainly makes you feel like a god.

No comments:

Post a Comment